A Ginger Tabby~
Isn’t it a cutie? The stripes were my sisters idea :]
This is one of my “old” designs that I don’t make anymore. Since this pattern was made, I’ve tweaked it so much that I hardly use any pieces from it!
I love it’s tail so I’ll probably be incorporating it into my current kitty design.
The main reason why I shelved this design was the labor-intensive arms, legs, and ears. Making so many little pieces was hard and then trying to sew them on was frustrating. If I was to do it over again, I’d make the body smaller, redo the ears, and use my current head design (which is cuter, imo.) I’d keep the arms; I’ve learned a few tricks since this design that’ll make adding the small pieces easier.
I debated selling it for a long time; it sat next to me in my crafty area as a constant reminder to make up my mind. I finally decided to give her a new nose and list her in the shop!
I hope everyone is having a fun and safe Halloween!
- thestarsfallforyou reblogged this from denae-amiamore and added:
- star-the-halfvampire likes this
- hanna-bonana likes this
- morningchai likes this
- boogiew reblogged this from denae-amiamore
- veronica956 likes this
- lalla-bye likes this
- lavender1702 likes this
- cutthroatcity likes this
- h1tachiin reblogged this from techno-toast
- techno-toast reblogged this from denae-amiamore
- techno-toast likes this
- rainbow-hammock likes this
- thescaryjoseievalana reblogged this from denae-amiamore
- tessiedaydreams likes this
- coffeenated likes this
- missezerika likes this
- insanezombiemew likes this
- denae-amiamore posted this